Forest Stalling Over Camp Deal
The latest news in the ongoing Lee Camp saga, comes today from the Ealing Gazette, which claims that no move has been made by Forest to sign the want away keeper.
The paper says that Forst are 'wavering' on any prospective move for the Forest fans favourite and that as yet, no move has been made for the player.
QPR's Gianni Paladini, said that as of Thursday, no approach had been made for the keeper. 'If Nottingham Forest were to make an offer for Lee we would consider it, but we haven't heard anything from them. Forest know what they need to do if they want to sign him, because it was agreed when he went there on loan. We're talking about a player who has been back in our team recently and has twoand-a-half years left on his contract here. We're not looking to give him away.'
Apparently, a fee of £1M was agreed between the clubs for his permanent signature, prior to his loan move in October. It now looks as though Forest are having second thoughts. Once again, it looks as though NFFC are playing the game of brinkmanship and that's a game this club usually loses. It would be a real blow if the club manages to screw this one up, especially as the player himself expressed such a desire to play for the us.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.